Different types of protein sources offered by GNC
When you start your fitness journey or any kind of workout, the first thing that comes to mind is- whether you should start taking whey protein supplements? A lot of people don’t understand the importance of whey protein and the different kinds of protein supplements, and randomly start taking any one of them. That is not the correct way. There are different kinds of protein supplements that are suitable for different body types and varied fitness goals. For some people, whey protein isolate supplements work the best, while for others a protein blend or plant based protein shows the best results.
Here are some different kinds of protein sources that you can find y GNC.
- Milk Protein
Milk proteins in the form of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey protein hydrolyzed are the most popular protein supplements available on GNC. There is a difference between all these 3 kinds and it is best that you consult your trainer to know which of these GNC proteins will align with your fitness needs and give you the best results.
- Whey protein concentrate – it is the most common kind of whey protein supplement. It is 70% pure protein, has the highest lactose content, and low amount of carbohydrates and fat. Whey protein concentrate supplements are available at the most affordable prices out of the three milk protein supplements.
- Whey protein isolate – whey protein isolate is considered to be the purest form of whey. It is 90% pure protein and has the least fat and lactose content making it the perfect choice of protein supplement for people with lactose intolerance.
- Whey protein hydrolyzed – is considered to be predigested form of whey protein and these supplements already go through certain stages of partial hydrolysis. It is a lot easier to digest whey protein hydrolyzed as compared to other whey protein supplements.
The best GNC whey protein supplements are –
1. GNC AMP Pure Isolate
If you are looking for a whey protein isolate that’s of premium quality and will deliver massive gains, then definitely check out GNC AMP Pure Isolate. Whey protein isolate is a fast-absorbing protein supplement that helps with quick recovery. It comes in 2 classic flavors – vanilla and chocolate.
The main benefits of this GNC protein supplement are –
- Improves strength and performance
- Enhances lean muscle mass
- Assists in quick and sustained recovery
- Maximizes muscle gain, especially for advanced bodybuilders
Each serving provides 25 g protein for muscle growth and development. It also provides 5 g naturally occurring BCAAs and 17 g muscle supporting amino acids.
2. GNC Pro Performance 100% whey protein
GNC Pro Performance 100% whey protein is the most loved and most popular whey protein supplement by GNC. The scientific blend and new improved taste make it the perfect choice of protein supplement for every need. This GNC protein will help fitness enthusiasts and athletes at all stages to accomplish all their fitness goals. Each serving provides 24 g protein which includes whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate. It also has the goodness of added BCAAs and digestive enzymes.
Another benefit of GNC Pro Performance 100% whey protein is that it is gluten free and has no added sugar. Each flavor tastes amazing and it gets mixed instantly without leaving any residue our powdery taste in the mouth. You can have this whey protein supplement in various ways – just add milk or water to make a shake, blend it with fruits and yogurt to make a healthy smoothie, or add to dessert recipes like pancakes etc.
3. GNC AMP Gold Series 100% whey protein advanced
GNC AMP Gold Series 100% Whey Protein Advanced is a supreme quality GNC whey protein that’s best suited for intermediate and advanced level athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It has an optimum combination of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey protein hydrolyzed to give you best results.
You can choose from 3 delicious variants – double rich chocolate, vanilla, and delicious strawberry. In each serving of GNC AMP Gold Series 100% whey protein advanced you get –
- 24 g high quality muscle building protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs to prevent muscle breakdown, especially after intense workouts
- 100 mg digestive enzymes for fast digestion and better absorption
- 4 g glutamine and glutamine precursors to speed up muscle recovery process
4. GNC PMD Amplify XL
Last but certainly not the least is GNC PMD Amplify XL. It is an advanced blend of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey protein hydrolyzed to help with optimal post workout recovery. It comes loaded with glutamine and amino acids that help reduce muscle breakdown and damage, especially after intense workouts. It contains egg protein which facilitates muscle recovery 2 -3 hours after workout as well. The advanced formula helps with immediate and time-release recovery mechanism for best results.
GNC PMD Amplify XL is a specialized formula and it is also fortified with seeds and greens health blend for various additional health benefits like – antioxidant support, healthy skin and hair etc.
- Casein Protein
Apart from whey protein supplements, if there is a protein supplement that comes a close second in popularity, it is Casein Protein. Whey is the liquid residue that is collected during the cheese-making process. Casein protein is also obtained from milk, but the only difference between casein protein and milk derived whey protein is the digesting time. Casein is a slow digesting protein which makes it perfect to be had before bedtime for proper recovery. Some of the main benefits of including casein protein in your routine are – helps with weight loss, prevents muscle breakdown and muscle loss, supports colon health, improves your sleep quality, and helps with better muscle retention.
The two main GNC casein protein supplements are –
- GNC Pro Performance 100% casein protein
- GNC Beyond Raw ISO Casein protein
- Plant based protein
If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, choosing a plant based protein would be a good choice for you. These supplements are derived from plant based sources and help you provide your daily required amount of calcium. Check out GNC Earth Genius Spirulina tablets that are enriched with the goodness of algal protein. It is a natural blue-green microalgae source of essential protein, amino acids, and phytonutrients.
GNC Earth Genius and gluten-free and non-GMO supplement, so you know you’ll get the best quality. As a dietary supplement, one to three capsules half an hour before every meal, or as suggested by your doctor.
Buy all these GNC protein supplements directly from GNC India’s official website – www.guardian.in.